About St.Barths


All visitors must have a valid passport, and according to their country of origin, some visitors must also have a French visa that states "valid for France except CTOM" or that states "DFA" (French Departments in the Americas). All visas must be issued by the French Embassy before travel begins.

You will find here a listing, updated end 2009, with the nationalities requiring a visa.

Please contact the embassies for more information.

Some French Embassies & Consulates websites: